Technical Difficulties & Confusion... Hopefully are at an end

Several people have emailed me that they are not getting an email when I update the blog. I have put new updates out here many times (7 in December to be exact) so it has taken a few tries but I hopefully have finally identified and resolved the problem today. If I have, you received an email which brought you here. If that is the case, I encourage you to read back through a few past blog messages, especially to my December 25th message which contains a challenge for you while you consider you New Years resolution (if you are the type that makes a resolution.... or heck, if if you aren't). You can see all of the previous messages by going to the archive section in the pane on the left.

The second area that I wanted to touch on was possible confusion about the different websites. I have received a couple questions about the difference between CaringBridge, Striving For Grace and Striving for More. It makes perfect sense to me but it is probably pretty scary to be inside my head, I admit. So, I thought I would lay it all out for everyone so that it is clear. The CaringBridge site was the journal of Colleen's illness. After she died, I did not feel that it was meant for me to continue keeping that alive so, after she died, I put that to rest too. I have a link to it in the Links section on the left if anyone wants to go back and read through parts or all of it to get the history (it is all there... the long story that brought us to this point in our lives.).

Striving for Grace is my personal blog. And right now, I am journaling my life as I work to open a national non profit foundation called "Striving for More" in honor of Colleen and all that we have been through. I am in the process of becoming incorporated, and shortly, www.striving4more.org will be up and running as the website for that non profit association. It may or may not have its on blog (that is yet to be determined).

I hope that clears things up for everyone. Have a wonderful Sunday and I will talk with you all soon.

0 comments:

Be a Facebook Fan!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP