Making a Meal Would Help Us Right Now.

Things are really starting to roll along and I am excited. I cannot announce anything official yet because I have to get things approved by the Board of Directors at our next meeting. However, I am starting to plan an event and I am energized.

I am also energized by how our website is coming along. I have a great graphic designer that has been volunteering for us and he is fantastic. He came up with a terrific concept and we are running with it. It has led to lots of creativity.

This is the point, however, when volunteers are needed. I have been using Facebook to post some of my volunteer needs and that has been working out well but I knew it was a long time since I had posted so I thought I would post here too.

One of my immediate needs is for a meal for the Board Meetings. We have monthly meetings. I had originally planned to spend money from our budget to cater this dinner but it seems like my budget is a bit slim to feed 9 people. The reality is, that the meal does not have to be fancy, it is more about function. In addition, this will ensure that more of the money donated to our cause is going to our cause.

The board members are volunteering their time, most of them on their way home from work and they need to eat dinner. We usually eat while we meet. Therefore, I am looking for volunteers to make a meal for the Striving for More Board Meetings.

We meet in RTP, right off of the Davis Drive exit of Route 40 at 6pm on Tuesday nights once a month (the next meeting is this Tuesday, 4/28).

I can even pick the food up from the volunteers home if the office is not close to where you live. Again, there are 8 of us. I would love it if you would conact me if this is something that you would be interested in signing up to help with. And if there is anyone out there that would like to volunteer to coordinate this, I would love that as well!

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

0 comments:

Be a Facebook Fan!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP