Only 40 Days Until the Shave!


I realized this morning as I was looking at the huge mop of wavy hair sitting on top of my head that there are only 40 days left before it all gets shaved off.

Thanks so much to the people who have donated toward St. Baldrick's (for my head or for the Striving4More team)!

Also, thanks to Dave Hughens who joined the Striving4More Shave team! If anyone else out there would like to join our team, please let me know. We would love to have you.

I have a goal to raise $2000 for my head and I am currently at just over 25% of goal. As my daughter, Mackenna would put it... "Come on peoples", I am a woman and I am shaving my head bald! There are VERY few women that would do this. I don't want to have to do the walk of shame onto the stage on March 7th and announce that I was not able to collect what I had pledged.

If every single person reading this blog donated just $5, I am sure I would make my goal. Nobody but you will know how much you donate so you can donate as much or as little as you like. Won't you please help. The money goes to such a good cause ~ funding childhood cancer research.

Cancer is the number one leading cause of death of children (exceeded only by accidents). Lets help them find ways to stop this!

Just click on this link and then click on my picture to donate.

So, at this point in my hair, I would usually get a hair cut and start covering the gray with some color. I am not sure... I have been thinking. Maybe I should let it get really frizzy and let all the gray come out. Then I will be anxious to have it all shaved off. What do you all think?

0 comments:

Be a Facebook Fan!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP